Lynwood Senior High School uses the internet-based booking system called ‘Parent Teacher On-Line’ (PTO) for parent / teacher interviews for student reporting periods. Feedback from parents has been positive, indicating that it saves time for parents, staff and students.
When you use this system you can book the interview times that suit you best from any internet-connected device in your home, at work, at a friend’s house or at the local library or shopping centre.
Reception staff at Lynwood SHS are available during school hours to assist you with your bookings if you do not have access to the internet.
Please note: that as of February 2019 all reporting information to parents will be sent to your current email address. Please make sure your contact details are up to date with the school.
How to access the PTO system
- Go to the school’s website home page http://www.lynwood.wa.edu.au/
- Click the link to Parent Teacher Interviews at the bottom of the page
- Click the PTO icon as shown here:
- Enter your Surname and PIN. (The PIN will be provided and mailed to you at home.)
- Once you have logged in, you will be prompted to provide us with your current email address.
It is very important that you provide your current email address and update if it changes, as all reporting information to parents will be sent to this email address from February 2019.
Manager of Operations
Lynwood Senior High School
(08) 9354 0600