The Lynwood Senior High School Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) actively supports the learning experiences of students at the school in a number of ways.
The P&C levy, collected annually from parents, funds a number of important school features including:
- paying for students to attend special excursions and events
- providing smart uniforms for the student council or special sporting events
- buying new equipment and resources for learning areas
- buying musical or sporting instruments
- subsidising the Breakfast Club held three mornings a week
- and contributing to help fund the School Chaplain who works at the school four days per week.
The P&C also operates the School Canteen, paying a manager and other support staff to provide healthy, tasty food options for our students every day of the week.
The P&C always welcomes new members. If you would like to support the P&C please contact the President, Bruce Henderson through Lynwood Senior High School reception: (08) 9354 0600.
Elected Positions 2019